Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent not visible to Supervisor

adnanhassan1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

we using UCCX 9.0.2 and CAD. Supervisor cannot see logged in agents on 'Cisco Supervisor Desktop'?

Please let me know if you have any suggestions to fix this issue.

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It is not advised to restart Notification Service in production as that will failover Finesse.

Regards
Deepak
(Remember to Rate Helpful Posts)

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Is it happening with only one supervisor or all of them. Try restarting below services:
Cisco Desktop Recording & Statistics Service
Cisco Desktop Call Chat Service
Cisco Desktop Sync Service
The above solution is based on the assumption that the normal checks are already in place such as the supervisor is assigned to a team and you have moved the required resources and CSQs from available to selected panels under CCX Administration >> RmCm >> Teams
In case it is happening for only one supervisor then it might be a firewal/port blockage issue on that system, ask the user to try on some other machine and then check.

Regards
Deepak
(Please Rate Helpful Posts)

Hi Deepak, 

yes all basics checks has been done and user is in right team and supervisor can see CSQ's etc. I have tested with different supervisors logins and on deffernt machines but couple of user/agents not visible on Supervisor Desktops app.

Also can you please confirm if i can restart services you mentioned on production enviroment or it can be done in OOH?

You can restart these services in Production Hours.

Regards
Deepak

Thanks Deepak!!

Can restart Cisco Unified CCX Notification service in production?

Thanks

Hi, 

it does work and agents become visible if they change thier machines. so something blocking on their machines. Can anyone guide me which ports should be open and where I  need to be looked at?

Thanks

It is not advised to restart Notification Service in production as that will failover Finesse.

Regards
Deepak