Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

UCCE - CUIC REPORT

Hi All,

Our Environment is running on  UCCE 8.5.

Custom SQL Query : Created a Custom SQL query to produce desired results and it works in Admin workstation.

Problem: in CUIC --> when i run the same query it returns "0 records" .

I have attached Custom query , please review and advise on the same.

Regards,

Srinivas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Please find Attached document -- Query & some more details.

Problem: in CUIC --> when i run the same query it returns "0 records" --> Noticed : CUIC is sending e.enterprisename IN 5048 to SQL. Where 5048 is AgentTeamID

When i change search criteria to AgentTeam ID and save report definition --> provide AgentTeamID number and run CUIC report --> it works . Noticed : CUIC is sending e.enterprisename IN 5048 to SQL. Where 5048 is AgentTeamID

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Please find Attached document -- Query & some more details.

Problem: in CUIC --> when i run the same query it returns "0 records" --> Noticed : CUIC is sending e.enterprisename IN 5048 to SQL. Where 5048 is AgentTeamID

When i change search criteria to AgentTeam ID and save report definition --> provide AgentTeamID number and run CUIC report --> it works . Noticed : CUIC is sending e.enterprisename IN 5048 to SQL. Where 5048 is AgentTeamID

What do you put in search criteria when run the report? your defination just works fine in my lab.

it started working once i changed search criteria from AgentTeam to AgentTeamID.
thank you so much for tour prompt response.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: