Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a problem with undesrtanding this log - about error (may i please someone to explain it ?) at com.cisco.ccbu.infra.threads.ThreadPoolThread.run(ThreadPoolThread.java:164)][product_name=CUIC][subsystem_exception_info=][tid=pool-1-thread-77...

harageri1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts ! I am planning to upgrade production HCS CC (12k model) setup from 10.5 to 11.5. Current hardware UCS and CUBE are compatible with 11.5 release. What will be suitable approach for the upgrade ? In Place Upgrade or Tech Refresh of core...

AMIT LAD by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have used https://colinzhong.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/thanks-to-drvoip-s-amazing-video-no-tts.html to generate an XML file as outlined below, which has been great and can read back from no issues. I'm wanting to create a dial in update applica...

heathrw by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UCCX and AQM query

Hello Everyone, I am new to the AQM configuration and couldn't find an easy or better document to how to start the configuring the AQM. I have couple of questions if someone can help, I know it might be very basic but I am kind of lost to find the ...

Sam Sam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have found in logs: Jul 22 10:00:11 ZANICMCUIC01 daemon 5 ntpd[11182]: frequency error XXX PPM exceeds tolerance 500 PPM the event is rised every minute. Any idea how to prevent this situation and is that situation has any impact for system ?

harageri1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have jobs to create CCX Script, here is short story about script that I'm going to create, after prompt start there is 2 menu (press 1 & 2) then after I press 1/2, there is the other menu to press 1,2, and 3, which is directly call to exte...

Im running UCCX 11.5 I have a Post Call Survey Up and running. I would like to get the Agent ID that sent the call to the Post Call survey so I can stuff it in a variable and add that information to my report, I can't seem to get the Agent ID only th...

pdub716 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes