Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Queue Priority

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

We have agents that have multiple skills assigned, and we were wondering if we can prioritize which calls they take first.

For example, if Agent1 has Skill1 and Skill2, and calls are waiting in both queues, we want them to answer all Skill1 calls first.

We tried using skill priorities, but that seems to only affect call handling within a queue (for example Agent1 gets the calls before a lesser skilled Agent2).

I suppose we could use call priority levels, and make Skill2 calls Priority 2?  But then that's a global change, and we can't have Agent1 and Agent2 behave different in terms of which queue is their primary queue.

Thanks,

Tom

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As you say the only way to make it work the way you want is to use priority step in the script itself with the caveat that you no longer can think of agent priority but a global call priority that would affect all other agents/calls. No other way I can think of.

HTH,

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

kartik.bhatia
Level 1
Level 1

UCCX or UCCE please?

UCCX8

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

As you say the only way to make it work the way you want is to use priority step in the script itself with the caveat that you no longer can think of agent priority but a global call priority that would affect all other agents/calls. No other way I can think of.

HTH,

Chris

Thanks for the help Chris.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: