Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

ICM 7.5.8CAD 7.5.8CVP 7.0.(2) with latest ES ---- With just static routesCallManager 6-1-2.1000-13We are seeing multiple phones ring at the same time for the same inbound caller upon Queue selection.Has anyone else seen this and if so what was the fi...

texasjet79 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customers #1 concern is no down time if possible. They have agreed to a new install option on rls 8 with a new IP address, to run in parallel with UCCX 7 for a short time. I have thought about all the basic things (move a few agents over at cut ti...

We are using a Cisco 7940 series phone.  I have two new hire CSR's coming soon.  I want them to be able to sit with an experienced CSR and silent monitor calls as they are taken, without using a speaker.  I can't find the solution to this anywhere.  ...

In UCCX7 admin real-time reporting, the status box always shows "not connected" so we're not able to run any real-time reports.Why is this status box showing "not connected"? and how do I resolve it to be able to run real-time reports?Running UCCX Ad...

Hi All,I'm trying to segregate the rules for the email workflow based on the origin country where it came from. A simple example would bea) if email from country A -> set priority 1b) country B -> set priority 2Is there a way to tell where the email ...