Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! CCXE HA Deployment

I am just starting a CCXE installation in my organization.  I am planning a HA deployment with 2 CCXE servers, one in my main location and the other in a remote location accross the WAN. My question:  Could I install the CCXE in my main location and ...

gkeel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been looking at the new CUWL licensing model we're currenty on CUCM 5 and moving to 7.1.5.I know 7.1.5 uses the new model, we're looking at replacing an avaya contact centre installation with Cisco Contact Centre Enterprise.Question being is ...

Hello,We have several old email addresses (in the process of phasing these out), and we would like to have the return address be the same for several of these.i.e.:test1@mybusiness.comtest2@mybusiness.comtest4@mybusiness.comcustomer@mybusiness.comIf ...

I have a 3-tiered CSQ script where I am trying to age calls through the different queues based on ring down time.IOW, a call comes in, selects the first CSQ and rings a ready-state agent phone. If no one answers after, say, 10 seconds, I would like t...

I have been told by our internal Cisco experts that there is no way to change a Not Ready status code from one reason to another without first going on Ready. Is this absolutely true?Here is the problem: Agent is working on Not Ready "Research" as ...

I have a 7.0(2) CVP implementation integrated with Nuance ASR.  I have both a primary and backup ASR server.  I have a IP Host reference in the VXML GW for both the primary and backup ASR servers.  The ASR features work correctly if I point the asr-e...

Running UCCX 7.0 with Historical report clien 6.6.I have heard that there are additional historical reports that can be downloaded. The current reports do not seem real adequate. I can't seem to find a report that has a agent + team summary of calls....

stevenle by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am upgrading an MCS7845-H2 server from IPCC Express 5.x to 8.x.  When I boot off the DVD I get the error that the hardware is not supported for any deployments.  Is this true, the H2s are not supported?  From the hardware guide I only see that 7845...

Hey everybody, I need to pull a report that lists all of the Inbound phone numbers for everyone that called us over the last month and I'm having problems with UCCX 5 finding where the phone numbers might be kept.  I thought it might be in dbo.contac...