Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent reskilling tool

Hi,

I am facing error while saving changes on agent re-skilling tool. I am able to open the web interface (https://ServerIPAddress/reskill) and can do changes as well. But below is the error that i got:

Unable to establish database connection for update operations. Make sure the Central Controller and Administration & WebView Reporting machines (Router, Logger and Distributor processes) are configured and running properly. If you have recently performed an upgrade, make sure configuration changes are turned back on in the Router registries. (Check the logs for more information. Logs are located on this Administration & WebView Reporting machine under /icm/tomcat/logs and /icm/tomcat/webapps/uiroot/WEB-INF/logs.)

Please advice.

Thanks in advance

Georges

17 Replies 17

I have tried all workarounds mentioned in this thread but no luck.

Did you restart the Tomcat server? By the time you get down to this step, you might as well restart the whole server.

david

Yes I have restarted Tomcat Server and whole server as well 3 times. I am unable to make changes from AW as well manually.

Getting error "Failed to update the database, cannot connect to central controller" on AW while trying to change skillset manually.