Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! UCCX upgrade

Dear all, i need to upgrade my UCCX from 10.5 to 11.0, i did not install social miner.. did i should install social miner to complete the upgrade OR can i finish the upgrade without install social miner ?? Regards,

Hello, UCCX: 10.6.1.11001-31 I want upgrade the system to version 11_0_1 but the system show the file Bootable_UCSInstall_UCCX_11_0_1_UCOS_11.0.1.10000-75.sgn.iso under Invalid Upgrades. What can i do?

Torsten G by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, Is there any option that Finesse will integrate with third-party web chat except SocialMainer? If not then, Is there a way to integrate third-party web chat to SocialMainer that will be used as web chat proxy or something? All I want...

lior look by Level 5
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to setup new CSQ. Here's what I need to configure : There is 2 IT department coming in our office. There are each other supporting different peoples, but they are the backup of the other department For example : CSQ 1 have skill "IT Dept 1" C...

Hi,  I've a problem with the "do not call" feature in CCX (version 10.6) outbound campaigns. Sometimes agents mark calls as "do not call" by error, and we need to check if one telephone number is in this list or not. Also, it's important for us to de...

I created a new queue for our Contact Center and added it to the script. Everything works great and the scripting is really super easy, my only problem is getting the queue to show up in the supervisors live Voice CSQ Summary Report and the Voice CS...

Hi, My customer is using UCCX 8.5 which is integrated with CRM. their client dial-in  to register a complaint, once complaint is being registered,Agent call back to their client for getting more details. Mean while Agent change the case status from "...