Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have Ucce which is used by different internal departments.  We use the 10x PV mainly to make use of Finesse to show various requirements for the agents.  Different departments  will make use of the same PV for different information - users CLI,  t...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am working about XML files. XML files and wav files in the web server. I need to play prompts from web server. For example play prompts like this P[http://x.x.x.x/prompt.wav]. I got the XML path with script. How can do this? Do I need to up...

Hi All,I am looking to achieve PCI compliance for my networking infrastructure, which includes CCX, currently runnng version 4.1 with IVR being used for credit card authentication. Not really sure where to start on this, so if anybody has any pointer...

Can someone tell me what the "Retry" field means or is telling me in the attached picture? What does false mean? What about attemp1 ewt=47 reason=noresponse? Our ContactCenter admin set it up and is no longer here and I'm trying to understand Courte...

Cisco Finesse error: few of my users are getting this error message "Reporting Service is starting up. Please refresh after a while. If error persists contact administrator" the only work around that I know of for this issue is to have the user log o...

I am using IPIVR 8.5.1 in a UCCE environment and was wondering how to check current and historical IVR port utilization? I have searched in UCCX Administration and was unable to find the information I need. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank ...