Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Cisco Finesse error: few of my users are getting this error message "Reporting Service is starting up. Please refresh after a while. If error persists contact administrator" the only work around that I know of for this issue is to have the user log o...

I am using IPIVR 8.5.1 in a UCCE environment and was wondering how to check current and historical IVR port utilization? I have searched in UCCX Administration and was unable to find the information I need. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank ...

Hi , Do we have an option to send an scheduled report in CUIC without ZIP. Perhaps, in CUIC report scheduler we have an option to send the reports in mail of three different format. They are Excel, Pdf and inline HTML.  I wanted to know the reports...

ganeshv10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All when we extract agent's reports from supervisor finesse live monitoring & Cisco intelligence system we found that the number of handled calls belonging the same agent at the same time are different . The attached files shows the highlight...

There is one Supervisor for some reason not able to Save changes to an agents Attributes.  After adding an Attribute the Supervisor gets a message that this field cannot be edited when trying to change the value.  It works for other Supervisors and a...

lmrscheff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If an agent puts themselves into a not ready state manually, is there a timer that can be set to put the agent back into a ready state if they do not (eg they forget)?  The environment is mixed mode - both Finesse and CAD are being used.  I think wit...

Experts, We use 10. 5 version of UCCX and CUCM. We have a requirement from the customer. The call goes to UCCX IVR and comes to Agent ( Finesse + IP Phone ). The requirement is when all the agents are BUSY and when the next call comes to UCCX and qu...

S N by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on the upgrade from UCCX rls 7 to UCCX rls 11. And I found that in UCCX rls 7 agents assigned to more then 25 CSQs. is this was passable in rls 7? Base on the documentation agent cannot be assign to more then 25 CSQs. Thank you