Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,We have been planning to upgrade our UCCX to something higher.As I understand PCCE is a pre-packed solution that comes with almost all the features of UCCE but new features cannot be added to the existing package.What are the other lim...

Essam Butt by Beginner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I have a doubt with 'Expanded Call variable List' I am creating a ECC variable and assigning that ECC variable in the script using the Set Variable. Is there a way to see what Values are passed in that ECC variable with the help of HDS D...

S N by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i am having this issue with UCCX 8.5  Error: "The timezone string is not valid" When Running Historical Reports When Historical Reports are run, this error message is displayed if any historical report is selected to run on the PC's local time: ...

Hi All, We have incident in our Cisco Finesse when one of the Agent is claiming that she experienced the scenario where she is currently on "Not Ready" state when suddenly the state automatically changed to "Ready" She never ticked anything but was ...

Hi,      I am a beginer in UCCX scripting and I have been struggling to enter the variable for today`s date in the following format -D[now] .month + "/" + D[now] .date + "/" + D[now] .year. Can someone help me out? Thanks.                            ...

Hi,I have installed SocialMiner 9.0 in a lab environment.I am trying to get started with it by creating a Facebook Fan Page feed.However, when I try to get the authorization, I receive the following error: Authorization Failed.The ...

saharhanna by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes