Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Selection in CCX 8.x

Here is the scenario:

I have agents that have the same sets of skills and levels and are assigned to multiple queues.

I have a call waiting in queue1 and in queue2 that these agents can handle.

When an agent becomes Ready, how does the system decide which queue will be setviced first?

The follow-up question is are there settings in the queues that can influence which queue is serviced more likely than the others?

And finally is there a real-time report that will show the SLA information for the queues or is this only available in the historical reporting?

Thank you for the assistance.

1 Reply 1

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I have a call waiting in queue1 and in queue2 that these agents can handle.

When an agent becomes Ready, how does the system decide which queue will be setviced first?

Assuming both contacts have equal priority assigned it will choose whichever one has been waiting the longest.

The follow-up question is are there settings in the queues that can influence which queue is serviced more likely than the others?

No. You can only change the priority of callers, not queues. If a caller has a higher priority, he/she will be offered to agents before any other calls. The Set Priority step within the script allows you to modify a contact's priority.

And finally is there a real-time report that will show the SLA information for the queues or is this only available in the historical reporting?

I looked in CSD and RTR but did not see the SLA in either. It appears this is calculated within the HRC only.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: