Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I am using ICM 7.5 with ipivr.I need to configure IVR based campaign but i am not able to create IVR and ICM script for the same,Can any one share sample ICM and IVR script for IVR based campaign.Regards,DJ

Hi,I am facing problem with outbound dialer. I am using IVR based campaign but my dialer not working. Ports are showing register and ready. In dumplog of dialer it is showing that "admin script providing invalid outbound variable value, assuming inbo...

Resolved! UEIM Chat Smileys

Whatever a chat session is established, if we used the defined smileys icon, the selected smiley appear on the agent screen only if the agent sent the smiley, the customer see a red cross erro, like  indicating that something is here but not able to ...

learnsec by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Howdy Netpros, I can't find anything in the documentation for UCCX 7 on encrypting call recordings. I assume this is not possible and we are looking into a seperate call recording solution that supports encryption, but does anyone have any ideas abou...

Hi,        I'm using CCX 5.0 in my office. I just made some editing in the scrip. Then I made a test call. When calling, the scripts is working. But during the time of redirecting the call to agent i'm getting an error message like  "I'm sorry we are...

I just through an auto attendant together on a set of IVR's that are configured for ASR. In ICM I set my Tran Route to VRU to IVRA NONASR Ports and used the attached screen shot of iGlobalMenuRepeatOnce.aef.I am passing PV 9 -- "SPSA\SPSA.Menu.wav"—t...

I am trying to send an email from a script when no agents are logged in. I think I have everything configured correctly but each time I test the script I on the send email step it times out and goes to the unsuccessful branch (so obviously I am not d...

shawneec1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Set Priority

I have a script where the caller is given the option to press 2 to leave a mesage or press 0 to return to the main queue. What I am trying is to set this callers priority to 10 (highest) and send him to the main queue. The problem is when the caller ...