Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi my client has CCX 7.0 and they want to change the script so here is the situation. When the customer make a call they only have 2 options, 1. Alianza 2. Health. No matter what number the customer press the call go to the same call center. My clien...

Hello, All!We have group of agents , who must handle outbound(with Outbound Dialer Option) and inbound calls. But, Outbound calls must has higher priority than inbound. For example:1. We have group of 10 inbound talking agents2. We have also 20 calls...

Hi All,Would someone please be kind enough to explain how the latest version of UCCX failover? We found that when the primary server fails, everythingfailover to the standby server correctly. The confusing bit is when the primary server comes back on...

I have a client that is going to be using a third party dialer named Soundbite to handle their Outbound traffic.  In order to get this configured, they are requiring us to setup a Type 6 VRU in ICM in order to help pass along statistics so that they ...

Hi Everybody,our customer want upgrade UCCX7 to UCCX8.5, could you please give us some suggestions? currect version: Cisco Application Administration - 7.0(1)_Build168 what steps we need follow up? thanks. I know that only from 7.0(1)SR5 can upgrade ...

Although it seems the answer should be obvious, I'm looking for confirmation on whether or not the Idle sessions count against the Max Sessions for an application. These Idle sessions appear in the Sessions report in realtime reporting. Below is the ...

when outside callers call into our call center the caller gets queued even though there are agents available. If an agent is available then the caller should get routed to them instead of sitting in the queue. I have attached my script to look over a...

sdwitner1 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed Cisco Unified Contact Center Managent Portal version 8.0.1 on a Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition. The CCMP connects fine to the AW but when I try configuring the connection to the Call Manager it always fails with error 503 ...

rhobab by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes