Views
Helpful
Replies

agent sign in pending issue

Nguyen Tony
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I am using Cisco Finesse ver 10.0 for UCCE. I get trouble with some agents who can not sign in to Finesse desktop. One error is notified :

"Sign in Error. There is pending login request for this agent. Please try  again. If the condition persist, contact your administrator."

Anyone clarify for me?

Thanks

Thuc

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ljoseph1986
Level 1
Level 1

I think you are hitting a bug. Try restarting the Cisco Finesse Tomcat is the way to resolve it. In rare cases (such as a login attempt at the exact moment of failover) an agent can remain stuck in a pending LOGIN state even after failover recovers and cannot login because of this error. This condition is isolated to the particular agent and other agents can continue to login.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

tephipps
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I suggest opening a TAC case.

Thank you. I am working with TAC Engineer now.

Thuc

ljoseph1986
Level 1
Level 1

I think you are hitting a bug. Try restarting the Cisco Finesse Tomcat is the way to resolve it. In rare cases (such as a login attempt at the exact moment of failover) an agent can remain stuck in a pending LOGIN state even after failover recovers and cannot login because of this error. This condition is isolated to the particular agent and other agents can continue to login.

Hi Joseph,

I restarted the Cisco Finesse Tomcat. Now, the issue is resolved.

Thanks for your advices.

Thuc

Glad I could help.