Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, My customer has a Cisco UCCX 9.0.2 Call Center and a CUCM 9.1(2) and asks to allow a supervisor to monitor conversation between an agent and a customer without either party knowing that they are being monitoredto talk to agents in a whisper coach...

I am currently running 8.0.2.10000-41 and in the Desktop Administrator --> silent monitoring and recording I'm getting and error "CDAUI2000 An error has occurred. Contact technical support" I was able to fix this in v7 but I do not have access to the...

Hello all, I have 2 CUCM servers and 2 PG. Cisco outbound (ver. 7.5) was installed on the PGA server.Tell me what will happen with the loaded contacts if CUCM2 server is not available?From the logs I found out that the contacts were loaded for the ca...

d.malenik by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Normally an agent can control his/her status Ready / Not Ready in finesse by the drop down selection. Now I want set up a CTI device which is a camera to detect whether the agent is on his/her sit. If the agent is on sit, the state will automatically...

Hi ,I am following the java code example at (https://supportforums.cisco.com/document/97736/uccx-8x-really-simple-soap-client-no-custom-jar), but I have some problem, first part (create xml document) adds strange symbols to it, How can I solve that?C...

Hello all,I recently installed UCCX9.0 and used CUIC. I've a problem with a CUIC report wich seem corrupted : Contact service Queue Activity.When we try to tun this report we get this error : "There are currently no parameters configured for this rep...

I have built a new phone book in the work flow node in work flow administrator and wish to have the agents manage it. When agents launch the phone book the Edit button is grayed out. How do I grant the agents permission to edit their phone book?UCCE ...

Good Afternoon, I am completely new to UCCX 9 and Crystal reports, so double newbie. I have been attempting to create customs reports that will not be run by the Historical Reports. I've used the Historical Reporting Admin and Dev Guide along with th...