Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi ,we have a UCCX version 8.5.1 with CCX Premium seats [50] and IVR ports 100 and Preview Outbound Dialer as Enabled.I want to configure Outbound Dialer for Direct Preview Dialing Mode .I have gone through DOC which says we need to configure Trigger...

Aman Soi by VIP Alumni
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey,Looking for some help with getting the http trigger contact as a string variable.I have a HTTP trigger application and I'm looking to trigger it from two different URLS I would then like to use the switch step to set different variables depending...

Does anyone know if you can create a script to log agents out at a prescribed time (say, 10pm everynight) if they forget to log out?  The  current version of UCCE we are using is ver 8.0, and angents are logging in with CAD.  Thanks.

Hi All,I have PCCE 10.5 here. This system running for 8 months and work well. But since last month I got message mds out of service and become frequently. We disable TCP offloading and mds seems back to normal but one week later this problem occured ...

Can some explain please explain how the silent monitoring work through CSD. How it it captures the packet from QM or CM and ports need to be open on the PC in order to perform this action. It is not apan to pc port issue we already checked . Our fire...

Hi,We recently upgraded UCCE from v8.0 to v9.0Before the upgrade, we were using CTIOS based silent monitoring. The supervisor would pick an agent and listen to him continuously over several calls in a single silent monitoring session.The session woul...

Hi, I have a problem with importing Real time reports. Release notes state that appropriate Data source should be configured before importing Real Time report templetes.CUIC user guide  states that UCCE Historical and UCCE Real Time data sources exis...