Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent state "Ready Reserved Ready"

clhall
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! 

I have been researching an issue for the past couple days where an agent is somehow dumping calls but the CUIC trace is showing Ready Reserved Ready in the agent trace - they never go to "call wrap" or "talking"

This is the only agent doing this in our environment.

Does anyone know how they are doing this?

Thank you

12 Replies 12

jim-j
Level 3
Level 3

I'd verify their configuration is supported (like not using Do Not Disturb) and they're picking the correct device when logging into Finesse.

Do they ever receive any calls where this could be a config issue, or they have this behavior only at certain points in the day?
And are you sure this isn't legitimate behavior, like they're part of an outbound campaign for instance that is reserving them?

They are configured like our other agents  this is an issue at the same points of the day. 

when they want to take a call it just magically works. 

Have you tried doing something like setting them to auto answer for instance to see if the issue goes away? And is this CCE or CCX and what version?

I will look into the auto answer thought - Never thought of that thank you  

We are on CCE Version 12.6(1) Build 12.6.1.10000.21

Did that change stop the behavior/issue, since you could try it with just a couple agents if you want? Not a fix/doesn't give you the root cause but at least let's you focus in on it.

costaspal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team !

I have the same issue on a 12.5.1 CUCCX, too.    So far, this has happened to only 1 (- of ~50 -) agents.

Did you have any luck resolving it ?

Costas

I'd check the device they're using and consider trying the auto answer option like I mentioned to see if that stops it from happening. At least if it does, you know where to look next.

Hello! I ended up opening a case with TAC where they were having figuring out the problem. I ended up leaving that company i was with so i never figured out the problem. 

Try opening a case with TAC and if they figure it out let me know please  

piyush aghera
Spotlight
Spotlight

We had similar issue with PCCE, but that ended up agent using wrong extension, meaning same extension was used by two agents.

I would give a try to remove/add agent's device to CUCM's PG User. basically remove association from pg user, reset device, add association back to pg user. 

Regards,

Piyush

BLOG

costaspal
Level 1
Level 1

Hello team

Turns-out that, the specific (new) agents had DN's that belonged to Line Groups AND were using Extension Mobility w/ the same DN @ different Partitions...

As soon as I created new, dedicated for the purpose DN's, on their Jabber, they worked like all the rest.

Study 'omemar's link; it's all there...!

Use the 

Costas