cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent Summary and Agent Login Logout Reports failing

S.WeideMedpace
Level 1
Level 1

I am running into problems running these 2 reports. All the other reports I have tried work correctly, but no matter how I try these reports (agent, team, skill, or nothing selected) it comes back with the error "Report execution failed. Retry running the report and if the condition persists, contact the administrator". The one time I have found I do not get this message is if I select an agent that hasn't been logged in during the time frame so there wouldn't be anything to return. In that case it says it was successful, but of course is still blank since there isn't anything to report. I've tried it as the super admin account and the same thing happens so I know it isn't permissions related. Does anyone have any idea why these 2 reports refuse to run for me? Thanks.

5 Replies 5

Sasikumar Divvela
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Is this ucce with cuic or uccx ?

and which version ?

It is UCCX version 11.0.1.10000-75 (ES06-37) with CUIC.

looks similar.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/13127981/runtime-error-while-running-agent-login-logout-activity-report

I'm having this same exact issue on the same version.  I know this is an older post, but was this ever resolved?

Thanks!

Josh