Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent transfer to survey

pvarenholt
Level 5
Level 5

Running CCX 9.

Wrote a survey script to put some information into CC Variables.

Seems to work fine however when running the CUIC Custom Variable report i have a couple of issues;

1. 2 records for every call into survey where one is dispensation type 1 and the other is type 2.  Type 1 has the data and type 2 has nothing.  Why is there duplicate records?  running it by app name and Session ID is different for both type 1 and 2.

2.  agent name is not being populated.  Would very much like to have agent name or extension of agent transferring to survey.  I've used a Task button to complete a blind xfer to the pilot number of the survey.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

paul.

4 Replies 4

veraghav
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

1. 2 records for every call into survey where one is dispensation type 1 and the other is type 2.  Type 1 has the data and type 2 has nothing.  Why is there duplicate records?  running it by app name and Session ID is different for both type 1 and 2.

[Venkat] - Do you mean there are two records for each call(primary and consult)? The scenario described is customer call being blind transferred to a call survey. So there are two call legs, one is customer leg and other consult leg before transfer.

If you can provide screen shots of the report, will help.

2.  agent name is not being populated.  Would very much like to have agent name or extension of agent transferring to survey.  I've used a Task button to complete a blind xfer to the pilot number of the survey.

[Venkat] - Agent name I believe should appear. Can you please elaborate how you are executing blind transfer? So, I can try in lab. Is transfer completed before call hits survey?

Thanks for the info.

Figured out a way to eliminate the other call leg in the report for item number 1.

As far as number 2 goes it is a blind xfer done via a task button I created in CAD that executes a blind xfer to the survey script. Spoke with TAC on this and cannot even get last redirected number as it will give me the trigger for the survey given the RP then consults to a CTI port the last redirected number will be the trigger of the survey….

Do you think the consult xfer would provide something different?

Thanks,

Paul.

Hi,

I need to try in lab and debug why agent name is not appearing in "CUIC Custom Variable report".

If you are interested in tracking agents who initiated transfer to survey, did you  check below?

1. "Agent Detail report" - shows agent name, agent id , extension, called number(should be survey dial number)

2. "Called Number Summary report" - shows # calls for a called number. You will have # calls for survey dial number.

All good now – thanks.

Simply prompted for agent to enter extension and end user good with that.

Thanks,

Paul.