Views
Helpful
Replies

Agent transfers the caller to another queue

mwahba2015
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I need a sample script that allows the agent after answering the call to transfer the caller to another queue without affecting reports or making overflow issues within the main script.

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

You just do a normal transfer to a route point, that has a queue step in that application 

in your reporting the Call Will have the same session id but a new sequense id.

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hello Thomas,

would you please clarify in detail? did you mean that there will be another script with a new trigger?

This would depend on your specific use case. It can be a different script which has a different trigger, or it could be the same script with a different trigger or it could be the same script and the same trigger, with changes in the script logic to identify that the call was transferred from an agent and then put into the other queue. As you see there are multiple options here and this is just the few that came to mind. What you want to do depends on your situation and preference.

Response Signature

yes.

I would make another script with a new trigger, and had my agents forward to that 

in many cases you dont need a welcome prompt etc. so a simpel script with an queue step and some Music 

Please rate helpful posts and if applicable mark "Accept as a Solution".
Thanks, Thomas G. J.

Hi,

Yes another script with no prompt except the queue music it’s enough. The main thing is that you need to specify a different CSQ in Select Resource step to avoid to affect reports on source queue. 

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"