Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone have an example or experience with REST/JSON post to an external webserver app (not on CCX server/cluster)?  I need to get two strings of data to a web server from my CCX application/script. I have the MAKE REST Call setup with the url an...

dmotloch by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to create a REST Call on UCCX using POST method and having a JSON Body. Can someone please give me an example on how to do that? And where to put the JSON body as I cannot put it in a String. I already have the content type as "application...

I just finished a WxCC training where we used Webex Connect & Webex Engage to integrate chat, email, messenger etc.   Sadly, after the training, i actually dont know how to access Webex Connect from my own Org. It has Webex Contact center, all works ...

pescla by Spotlight
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to everyone UCCX 12.5 I want to send the calling number to external service using REST API and receive information about customer like name and ID. So when i make REST API i se the exception in UCCX java.lang.String cannot be cast to com.cisco....

Genadi_0-1695644666586.png Genadi_1-1695644779969.png
Genadi by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am sending REST API GET request and i receive the next response: {     "result": {         "data": [             {                 "entityFullName": "Test user1",                 "extentionNumber": "1",                 "caseNumbers": [     ...

Genadi_0-1707227795582.png Genadi_1-1707227858299.png
Genadi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to develop a custom JAR file to run inside a CCX script. The JAR file will be responsible to do some HTTPs calls to a remote server, retrieve some data and then decrypt it. The data is encrypted at the source using PGP (Private/Public k...

Remon.BA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes