Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

All Agents move to Call Overlap state automatically

Hi All,

We are facing this issue for a few weeks, where all agents getting moved to "Not Ready-Call Overlap" state and then back to normal automatically.

I read the possible reason for this state is when agent misses two consecutive calls for system mark him/her in not ready.

but this can't be for the all agents at the same time.

Any suggestions where I can find the reason and how to solve this.

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Shreyash

3 Replies 3

james.buchanan1
Level 1
Level 1

There are usually a few causes of this but the low-hanging fruit is that the phone's extension cannot be reached via SIP from CVP. So, if there is a trunk from CUCM to CVP, the inbound CSS on the CVP trunk needs to have access to the ACD extensions on the phone. Also, check your Dialed Number Map in CVP to make sure you've got a pattern from CVP to the CUCM server group.

The other thing to check is to make sure you don't have the same extension assigned to multiple devices.

thank you James for the response. 

I checked all these settings, when I am checking the CUCM logs I found "483: Too Many Hops" error for every call received in that time period. 

Please suggest.

I am assuming it is temporary problem for with agent call delivery.

(a) For the 483 see here:  https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3261#section-8.1.1.6

Might be a temporary problem with your SIP carrier or internal routing.

(b) If you are using CVP get the CVP Call Server logs with SIP Debugging and look up what's happening when the call is meant to be delivered to the agent extensions - already suggested above.  There is a decent page on grabbing all the UCCE logs here:

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/customer-collaboration/unified-contact-center-enterprise-1151/212635-how-to-set-traces-and-collect-ucce-logs.html

Wish you all the best.