Views
Helpful
Replies

Amending "Relative Date Range" Options

craig-rogers
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm using CUIC 10.5 (the bundled CCX Reporting version) and want to schedule reports to run every 4 weeks.

That bit is simple, however, these reports need to pull back data for our own date periods which run 4 weekly.  This means that every 4 weeks I want to schedule reports to pull back data for the last 4 weeks.

Relative Date Range doesn't give me this with it's predefined options and of course, I can't set this in Absolute Date Range.

Is there any other way for customising these parameters?

Many thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Craig,

Unfortunately, the only way to code in an automatic "last 4 weeks" interval would be to make custom Report Definitions with custom SQL queries. You do not have access to customizing this in the CUIC that is bundled with UCCX. You would need a separate CUIC system with either a Premium or a Lab license to develop custom Report Definitions and then import them into your UCCX CUIC.

The alternative would be to create many different "run once" schedules, one for each 4-week period of the year. Of course it's a bit of an administrative headache, though.

-Jameson

-Jameson

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Craig,

Unfortunately, the only way to code in an automatic "last 4 weeks" interval would be to make custom Report Definitions with custom SQL queries. You do not have access to customizing this in the CUIC that is bundled with UCCX. You would need a separate CUIC system with either a Premium or a Lab license to develop custom Report Definitions and then import them into your UCCX CUIC.

The alternative would be to create many different "run once" schedules, one for each 4-week period of the year. Of course it's a bit of an administrative headache, though.

-Jameson

-Jameson

Thanks for the response Jameson,

I thought this would be the case but didn't harm to check

Craig

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: