Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Hi,I was curious if there was a way to check what the last element was called in a Custom Java Class.I'm looking to build a hash table and associated reason codes to elements. I know I can accomplish this by creating a session variable on each elemen...

Hi there,I'm fairly new to CVP Call Studio and I've been reading Cisco CVP documentation and it seems that in order to pass data (parameters) between the ICM script and the Call Studio application the CVP_Subdialog_Start and CVP_Subdialog_End element...

Hi,Is there anyway to disable the SSL in socialminer?I have searched online but couldn't find anything useful. Basically i want to disable the SSL, so i can access it with http://socialminerlocal instead of https://socialminerlocal.Because this is fo...

edo_super by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Want to know if anyone has automated error monitoring. The idea is to look for few key words in actionlog and error logs and upon finding them, need to send an email to the admin. Or on a sample basis I want to configure SNMP trap of a specific CV...

HiHow I can change the datasource of the STOCK value list "Agents" into a productive CUIC 10,0 system environement, where I can't delete the reports, the report definition and the existing value list.?Soemone has choosen the wrong datasource while im...

alucy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am kind of new to finesse and there is a need for us to move to finesse from ctios based desktop applications.The current application that we have has a ton of customization's and am not sure if that can be achieved by the out of box finesse app...

azizshaik by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer workspace that I was asked to review. I did not develop the code but am trying to determine some best practices.The app is quite large, it takes time to load into my laptop workspace. Which gives me pause as to how the Server memory...

agaliano by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes