cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AQM and UCCX Finesse , Record Calls Only when agent Logins and Stop when he logs out

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I have UCCX 10.6 and AQM . The Network Call record works fine , it records all the calls on AQM (both ACD and Non-ACD) .

But client need to record the calls only when agent logins in and Stop the recording when he logs out . Could any One help on this matter.

I tried to follow thing from  Quality Management CAD and Finesse Integration

Guide  http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/workforce_optimization/qm_10x/reference/guide/qm-integration-guide-cad-finesse-105.pdf

But stuck at the Peripheral Id ? What is Peripheral Id for UCCX

Thanks

1 Reply 1

eric.butcher
Level 1
Level 1

That is a JSON object.  They're Key value pairs.  So:

{ 

"peripheral_id": "1",

"sender_id": "${loginId}"

}

I'm not sure this can really be done without a gadget.  I'm not sure what it wants you to do here, but you can't post body in a Finesse Workflow.  I'm not sure if it intends for you to use the mediasense gadget (I haven't messed with the Mediasense gadget or even read up on it) or what.

There are a couple of ways I could see this working:

First, you write a gadget that handles the workflow action ("other") and then uses gadgets.io.makeRequest to perform the REST action specified in the guide (of course, sending the JSON object above).

Second, you write a gadget that sees / monitors dialogs and instead of triggering recording with a workflow, you start and stop the recording using gadgets.io.makeRequest on the handler functions for DialogAdd and DialogDelete that you would presumably  add to the Dialogs collection and New dialog respectively.

In the end, Cisco needs  to update / correct the documentation.  The Java/JSON for the metadata version of the post body below this one isn't even formatted correctly as far as I can tell.