Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have purchased an SSL certificate from a CA and uploaded it in the Social Miner. How can I make the web server use the new certificate? I have tried restarting couple services, even bounced the server. No luck; it is still using the default self-si...

I am able to login using the username and password that I created in Cisco Unified OS administration and through command line.  I forgot the username and password for Cisco Unified UCCX Administration and Cisco Unified Desktop Administrator.  How do ...

tcvo91732 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a customer request come through to be able to set a different ANI for the outbound dialer calls (to show as caller ID on the dialed customer's phone). I know that we can set this on a per-campaign basis, but I'm looking to see if anyone out th...

Hi All, i have finesse 10.5 integrated with UCCE 10.5. i was able to login with finesse Agent desktop and able to receive and make call. But today i am facing one issue when i am trying to login, it gives error. i have attached the error. Regards,Muk...

Can someone help me with the undastanding of how I can realise Call from website  to our company with cisco product? We have CUCM and UCCE, but I don't have in mind how use it for my task. I see chat and email coloboration, but we have to have "Call ...

korolevec by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys !I am using to mrcpv1 TTS and ASR Server. So , I am install to new tts and asr  new machine. I want to make redundancy between as voice xml gateways.I am not sure for about is it possible  ?my config ;ip host asr-en-server 10.224.60.50ip host...

Guys,This can be a quite simple question but need your help on this, can you clarify for any calls made from CAD, a router call key will be generated. I could see the call logs with Call disposition values in TCD table but there is no record of RTR c...

Murali_DS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to build a simple IVR in UCCX that would allow the caller to either press "1", "2" etc. to connect to different extensions but I would also like the caller to be able to just enter the number of the extension he is calling and be connected...

kasper123 by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes