cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Authenticating agent for agent mode - is logging obligatory?

dbonagir
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I'm writing a client program for UCCX.

I need to connect to UCCX and catch some events and serve them.

I succesfully connected through Open_Req, then I logged in as agent (Set_Agent_State_Req - with agentId, password, extension with state for logging in). And then I was able to catch events from contact center.

But I'm, thinking of situation when an agent is already logged in when I call Open_Req. I can recognize this moment by checking agent state with Query_Agent_State_Req. Lets assume agent is logged in and ready to work (status Ready).

When (after Open_Req and Open_Conf) I don't call Set_Agent_State_Req I am also not noticed of any changes with this agent - especially I am not noticed about incomming call or outgoing call.

But when I force logging one more time (I call Set_Agent_State_Req with ForcedFlag = 1) everythinh seems to work correctly.

I also tried to call Set_Agent_State_Req with ForcedFlag=2 (and "unknown" agentInstrument and state = AGENT_STATE_LOGIN) - as documentation says it is for authentication only without agent state change - but then I still don't get any notifications of incomming/outgoing calls.

What I did wrong?

Is it possible to leave agent logged in and start my client program to get notifications of my agent actions?

0 Replies 0