cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automatically log on CAD

davidkcampbell
Level 1
Level 1

This is on a UCCX 7 system. What the customer is requesting is to start up the CAD and log it in automatically when the agent pc is booted. Has anyone here ever done this?

2 Replies 2

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Guessing you mean with UCCX? It's not possible as far as I'm aware with the standard software....

There are third party products out there that can automate this sort of thing securely (I used to deploy Citrix Password Manager but don't even know if that still exists!)

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

As Aaron said, with the standard software it couldn't be posible as far as I know, don't even with macros, because for running a macro, at least the CAD should be starting up once the agent write the credentials in the fields of the CAD. Maybe you can start up automatically the CAD by putting the .exe in the start up folder of the agent's machine, but I think you will need the .dll to be in that folder too, which means that a lot of windows will appear in the desktop of the agent's machine.

Gabriel.