Views
Helpful
Replies

Basic Scripting Help

khanfawaz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I have a UCCX version 8 server with standard licence.

I have designed one script, which should ask the callers to press 1 for Option A, press 2 for Option B, press 3 for Option C and press 4 for Option D and then the call should routed to the corresponding group of agents. But when the user press any number the call is routed only to first group. I have created Menu in the script with 4 options to be selected.

Also my requirement is such that if all the agents in one group are busy the call should get routed to another group in a specific group order. Like if all the agents in group 2 are busy then call should hunt the agents in group 4 then the call should hunt for the agent in group 1 and lastly on group 3.

I have attached the script which i have created. I have attached both the aef file and the screen shot. Kindly have a look and help me.

6 Replies 6

dferrie
Level 1
Level 1

The variable value for CSQ 1-4 is empty. Script doesn't know which CSQ to go to. Have you define the 4 CSQ's in RMCM.

Hi,

I have assigned agents to 4 different resource group and have assigned resource group to 4 different CSQs which i have given in the script. I have not done anything in the RmCm yet. I do not know which value to be given for the 4 CSQ created.

Please guide me in completing this script. Thank U. And also is there any possible way such that we can route the call to other groups in specific fashion as I have mentioned above? Thanks..

Hi,

Anymore replies on this?

maic.naatz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

look for some example scripts and see how to select resources...

Hi,

I have searched many sample scripts. But none matches my requirement.

Hi,

Well it is better to check for examples and guides at cisco.com, here is a good link:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_8_0/user/guide/uccx801gs_scripts.pdf

For more guides check this out:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_installation_and_configuration_guides_list.html

Now looking at your script, I don't see the select resource step which is the one that sends the call to a CSQ. If you are setting the variable "Option" with the value of the variable CSQx (Set Option = CSQx), then first you need to define the value for each CSQ, your variables are parameters so when you choose your script in your application you will need to set the value there, in the uccx web administration page, the value is the name of the CSQ.

Gabriel