cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Breakdown of the Traffic Analysis Report

ajohnson@IRSC
Level 1
Level 1

Since we can't get a breakdown of the traffic analysis by team is there a way to do it manually? Perhaps, Total inbound calls minus calls transferred in and add abandoned or aborted calls? Does it take total inbound calls or just inbound ACD calls? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Do you have any other CSQs besides Customer Service and Financial Aid? Perhaps a test CSQ or something?

Do you have multiple UCCX Applications (i.e. triggers)? Or, does everything reside under one Application and callers must select option #1 for Customer Service and option #2 for Financial Aid?

Run the 'Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report' or 'Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report'... notice the first column (Node ID - Session ID - Sequence ID). If you notice any duplicate Session IDs, like so;

1-123456789123-0

1-123456789123-1

Whereas, the Session ID is the same (123456789123) but the Sequence ID is different. This is likely caused by agents transferring calls back through the system. Or, depending on what your script looks like... if you broadcast (i.e. consult or transfer) calls to a shared line number or line group (hunt pilot)... it would be reported like so. If so, then check the UCCX Release Notes for the supported actions.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark Swanson
Level 4
Level 4

What kind of data do you want from this report?

What about the 'Contact Service Queue Activity Report by Interval' report? Filter the interval length as 60 minutes and select one (or more) CSQs. 

You can always run the 'Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report' report and then, export to Excel. With a little bit of Excel magic, you could filter the results to a specific CSQ or Agent. Then you can manually count the number of call events within a period of time. If you have a little experience with Excel, you can script something to automatically perform this action.

Those reports will break down the CSQ skill names but the numbers still don't add up to what the traffic analysis is reporting. For instance, my Customer Service line had 256 calls presented and 34 calls abandoned and my Financial Aid line had 47 calls presented and 4 calls abandoned. Total equaling 341 but my traffic analysis says total calls were 353.

Do you have any other CSQs besides Customer Service and Financial Aid? Perhaps a test CSQ or something?

Do you have multiple UCCX Applications (i.e. triggers)? Or, does everything reside under one Application and callers must select option #1 for Customer Service and option #2 for Financial Aid?

Run the 'Detailed Call CSQ Agent Report' or 'Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report'... notice the first column (Node ID - Session ID - Sequence ID). If you notice any duplicate Session IDs, like so;

1-123456789123-0

1-123456789123-1

Whereas, the Session ID is the same (123456789123) but the Sequence ID is different. This is likely caused by agents transferring calls back through the system. Or, depending on what your script looks like... if you broadcast (i.e. consult or transfer) calls to a shared line number or line group (hunt pilot)... it would be reported like so. If so, then check the UCCX Release Notes for the supported actions.