Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Logger A - configuration checksum for the running Logger did not match

Dear All,

I am  getting the below error on Logger -A  CLGR logs.

Sync is happening on both the Logger and synchronize the data from B to A and restarted both the Logger service  but still clgr process keep on getting restarted on Logger A .

Dumplog for clgr :

09:38:45:430 la-clgr Trace: Synchronizing Configuration Data.

09:38:45:431 la-clgr Trace: DbBind::DbBind: Column name = DateTime, Var Length passed to dbbind = 100.

09:38:45:431 la-clgr Trace: IcmOdbc::CDbProcess::SQLExecDirect sr = 0 select * from Config_Message_Log where RecoveryKey = (select max (RecoveryKey) from Config_Message_Log).

09:38:45:431 la-clgr Trace: LastUpdateKey for A Configuration is 8341174912963.0.

09:38:45:432 la-clgr Trace: LastUpdateKey for B Configuration is 8341174912963.0.

09:38:45:432 la-clgr The configuration checksum for the running Logger did not match with the configuration checksum for the sideA Logger. Use the ICMDBA tool to synchronize the Logger databases.

09:38:52:433 la-clgr Trace: NodeManagerHandler: Logger Performing State Transfer.

Even viewer:

The configuration checksum for the running Logger did not match with the configuration checksum for the sideA Logger. Use the ICMDBA tool to synchronize the Logger databases.

Please check and advice and how to solve it .

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ramamoorthy 

Regards,
Ram.S
3 Replies 3

Slavik Bialik
Level 7
Level 7

It seems like your logger DBs are out of sync. 

I would try first to shut all the system, step by step and run the services in the correct order, and if the issue persists I would go for the ICMDBa tool in order to manually sync between the databases.

Shut all the services in the following order:

1. Stop ICM CTI Servers.
  2. Stop ICM PGs.
  3. Stop ICM Distributor.
  4. Stop ICM Logger.
  5. Stop ICM Router.

Then, start back everything in the following order:

1. Start ICM Logger Services.
  2. Start ICM Router Services.
    Note: In a duplexed environment, use the LRRL (LoggerA- RouterA - RouterB - LoggerB) model as the startup sequence.
  3. Start ICM Distributor Services.
  4. Start ICM Peripheral Gateway Services.
  5. Start ICM CTI Servers. 

If systems won't sync, go for ICMDba. But I would advise you to backup the Logger databases in Side A and Side B before you do it, although I used it several times and nothing bad happen to me, but you can never know.

Did you truncate the recovery table after you manually sync the loggerDB?

Amer

Thanks for your response Amer & Slavik ,

After successful import, i run the following queries against Logger A database.

Truncate table Recovery 

I will follow Slavik procedure  to recover Shut all the services in the following order and i will keep you posted .

Thanks & Regards,

S. Ramamoorthy 

Regards,
Ram.S