Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

build customer satisfaction servey in uccx

Hello Gentlemen,

I was just wondering if its even possible to build a customer satisfaction servey using uccx.

Scenario : once an agent finishes a call with a customer, he/she can transfer to a number, this # exists on uccx as a trigger, and goes through script which prompts the caller with bunch of question, can be yes or no type or 1 to 5 (1 being dissatisfied with the call, 5 being extremely satisfied  and so on) then the scripts takes all these and inputs it in a database.  We then should be able to pull that report somehow.

Much appreciated.

vijay

7 Replies 7

Gergely Szabo
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

A very good evening to you Sir,

well, yes, it is certainly possible. Could you please tell us at which point you stuck while building your application and we will be glad to help you.

G.

um..interesting..thanks for the quick response.

i have not started yet.  but i can certainly build a script with all the prompt and gather customer inputs. but where do i save it in uccx?  I have a feeling this is going to require access to some external database.  well, we have sql database that can be used. so i am assuming it will be writing to external database.  how can i have supervisor to access those information. can this be done using historical reporting somehow.

OK, so what kind of a database system is it?

What is your UCCX license? Database access AFAIK requires UCCX Premium or IP IVR.

About that "saving" - you mean, saving the script?

its premium with uccx 8.0.2.  i was talking about saving customer feed back (numeric values).  as i mentioned in the original request it can be yes or no type questions which requires 1 for yes and 2 for no or 1 to 5 (1 being dissatisfied with the call, 5 being extremely satisfied  and so on. this feed back info provided by customers should be accessible to supervisor somehow (can be through historical reporting) even after a month or so.

OK, and what kind of database is that - just to make sure it is supported by UCCX.

You will have to upload the driver JAR file for your database and create a JDBC connection.

This enables the usage of the database connection for your script.

Next question: do you have an idea about the database table structure?

G.

its sql 2008.  as far as i understand this sql 2008 is being used by other servers as well. i will have to ask them to create another instance for me i guess.  I can find out if JAR is in place or can be uploaded.  I am not familiar with the dabtase table structure. but i am sure our databse guys would know. 

Alright, so I assume it is a Microsoft SQL Server 2008 database server. You will need to download the JTDS driver, extract the driver JAR file, upload it and insert the JDBC URL. You will need the IP address, the instance name (if not the Default one is used), the database (~ schema) name.

Ask your database guys to create a separate database for you.

About the data structure: it's really up to you.

For instance, I would create a table like this:

CREATE TABLE survey0 (id BIGINT PRIMARY KEY IDENTITY(1,1), answer1 INT, answer2 INT, answer3 INT)

This would allow me to store the answers for three questions, with numeric (integer) values.

Try to do all this and if you're stuck, come back to us, we will deal with the UCCX scripting after you set up and intergrated your database with UCCX.

G.