Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

AMA Forum- Design, Deployment & Troubleshooting on CCE CUIC & LiveData

Ask Me Anything Event From Wednesday, 16th November, 2022 until Tuesday, 29th November, 2022 Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) is a reporting platform for users of Cisco Contact Center products. It is a web-based application that provides Hist...

Ritesh_photo.jpg mefranci.jpg

CUIC 8.5 Thresholds on Agent State

Hi guys,I'm trying to figure out if there's a way I can configure CUIC 8.5 with thresholds for duration spent in a particular agent state. To do this ideally you would need to construct a threshold which looks at 2 columns:AgentState in the Agent_Rea...

profile.ini missing

Hi guys,I have a UCCX with HA deployment. The first cluster has profile.ini that is empty, no content in the text file (probably due to a power failure on the server). I Checked the profile.ini on the other server and it has data in it.Is it safe to ...

CAD Task to Copy ANI

With UCCX 8.5 and Enhanced User licensing, is there a way to create a Task to copy the ANI so an agent can paste the number into another application?                  

Change Agent State on UCCX 8.5

I have a UCCX 8.5.  The system is set to change the agent state to Not Ready when the agent does not answer (RNA).  Is there a way to change this parameter on a per agent basis?  Or is there a way to display a notification in CAD when it happens?

Tim Brown by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes