Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've got a rather large script, but having trouble with one new section.  We calculate the expected wait time, create a variable for a prompt to play a specific announcement, and offer voicemail (press 1).  If they don't press 1, back on hold, wait X...

Hi everybody,I tried to add a datasource to UCCX, but it returns "Test Connection failed"Here is the environment: - CUCM8.6- UCCX8.5- jtds1.5 driver added - SQL2008 Expresshost: 10.10.10.79/SQLEXPRESSdatabase: mydb2Login: sapassword: P@ssw0rdJDBC URL...

Working with UCCX version 9.0.2-10000-71.  Attempting to set up the outbound option, and running into an odd problem.On the General configuration page for the Outbound option, the last setting is the percentage of agents it should use.  This defaults...

All,    My users been having issues with their CTIOS. When they attempt to log in everything stays black and they are unable to click any button. The users are using soft phones. To resolve the issue I have to remove them from PG u...

Hi all,I am trying to use the database element in Call Studio with version 9.0I can't figure out what it is that should be used in the JNDI field and how to create the database connection.Anyone knows how to do it in straight-forward way?Thanks,Sahar...

UCCX 8.5.We're in a testing/training environment. Is it possible to purge same-day data for historical reporting?Through the UCCX admin page I can delete everyone up to 1 day old, but not same day.Not criticial - just want to see if it can be done.Th...

Dear all,I have UCCX 7.0 can anyone help me to find how many workforce management licenses i have?. because i search in the UCCX admin page in licensing menu, i just see the PRE seat license and AQM licence.