cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Custom Variables Report on Post Call script

Josh Stickney
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.  Using UCCX 11.6, I have a post call script setup that runs fine when an agent ends the call, so long as they end using the Finesse End Call button, and we can get the answers in a Call Custom Variables Report, basically set to question 1 = CustonVariable1 and so on.  I also have the ANI set to a variable that shows the calling number. 

Where I am running into trouble is I notice on the report that there is a column for agent name but I cannot figure for the life of me how to get that info.  Maybe its just a filler column and I need to set it to go to another custom variable?  Just wondering how best to do this.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If we look at the table information online, we can see how the Agent ID is calculated/arrived at.

Join CCD and ACD on sessionID, sessionSeqNum, profileID, and nodeID to obtain
ACD.resourceID and ACD.profileID. ACD.resourceID contains the resource ID of
the agent who handled the call. Join ACD.resourceID with Resource.resourceID,
and join ACD.profileID with Resource.profileID to obtain the agent name, which
is stored in Resource.resourceName. Blank for ACD calls that were not handled by any agent and for IVR calls.

The important bits are the sessionID and sessionSeqNum columns, which the report is attempting to align the CCD and ACD tables on.

My thought is, you'll find a difference in one or both of sessionID and sessionSeqNum for the original inbound call where an Agent did answer, and the post call record where the survey was issued.

Can you post these values for both legs of the call, and then we can confirm that they are in fact different, causing no correlation to occur.

If I'm right, then your alternative would be to pass the data from one script to another (sessions, enterprise data, etc.) and then write it to one of the 10 custom fields.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If we look at the table information online, we can see how the Agent ID is calculated/arrived at.

Join CCD and ACD on sessionID, sessionSeqNum, profileID, and nodeID to obtain
ACD.resourceID and ACD.profileID. ACD.resourceID contains the resource ID of
the agent who handled the call. Join ACD.resourceID with Resource.resourceID,
and join ACD.profileID with Resource.profileID to obtain the agent name, which
is stored in Resource.resourceName. Blank for ACD calls that were not handled by any agent and for IVR calls.

The important bits are the sessionID and sessionSeqNum columns, which the report is attempting to align the CCD and ACD tables on.

My thought is, you'll find a difference in one or both of sessionID and sessionSeqNum for the original inbound call where an Agent did answer, and the post call record where the survey was issued.

Can you post these values for both legs of the call, and then we can confirm that they are in fact different, causing no correlation to occur.

If I'm right, then your alternative would be to pass the data from one script to another (sessions, enterprise data, etc.) and then write it to one of the 10 custom fields.

Anthony; thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  When I went to look and compare, I found I was not setting the session in the first script so my variable was not passing to the post call.  Once I set that up, I was able to map to a custom variable on the post script to where it will at least do what we want, which is give some agent accountability.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: