cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call manager call ID in UCCX

fzhang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, all. Does UCCX have call manager call ID stored somewhere? We're trying to associate the UCCX call record with Calabrio QM call record and it seems that the QM only has the call manager call ID while UCCX has a session ID. Does anyone know how UCCX can get the call manager call ID?

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

Christian Holst
Level 1
Level 1

Have you checked database schema ? It should be in there

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

I did check but I only saw a session ID and not other type of call ID in contactcalldetail or contactroutingdetail. I did see a call ID in IVR log but I don't know how to get it. Within the script editor I couldn't find any node to retrieve that piece of information.

Sorry now i remember. I did the reference by changing the 'called address' in a redirect step to the session id, This put the sessionid into the cdr database. But i guess This Wont help you.

How about an sql locating the Call in ccx based on called, calling, time, redirect etc?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Have you tried getting the Implementation ID from the Get Contact Info step? The Step Reference Guide says that "For a Cisco JTAPI call contact, this value is equivalent to the global call identifier obtained by the Cisco Unified Communications Manager."

If that lines up then you could assign the value to one of the ten ExtendedCallVariables that get stored to the database using the Set Enterprise Data step.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: