Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Redirect to extention from Script

ArunMurali39952
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have created a Script for our Option 5 in the call tree and it has two menu press 1 for Laptop and Press 2 for iPad, now our customer wants a new step in the option that goes plays the main menu "Press * to go back to Main Menu" We have 1-6 options in the Main Menu and all are separate script .Calls comes to 814xxx "Call Handler" play the standard greeting "Press 1 for .... Press 2 for ... etc"

Is there a way i can point the customer to the Main Menu 814xxx when they press option * I know i can add "*" in the Filter but i don't know how to point to the extension .Can anyone please advise me

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

On the Mainmenu ,create a label "mainmenu"

As John b suggested ,use the goto step and select the label "mainmenu" which you created.

If you want to redirect to an extension number,you will have to make use of "redirect step". This is not the option here as your customer wants to press "*" and go back to the MainMenu.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

JohnBushong8071
Level 1
Level 1

Just add the "*" to the Filter on the Repeat option as I bet it has a Go To  = Main menu. 

John B

Hi ,

I have fix the issue i add the * in the Filter and add a redirect step that forwards to the extension in the Unity .

collinks2
Level 5
Level 5

On the Mainmenu ,create a label "mainmenu"

As John b suggested ,use the goto step and select the label "mainmenu" which you created.

If you want to redirect to an extension number,you will have to make use of "redirect step". This is not the option here as your customer wants to press "*" and go back to the MainMenu.