Views
Helpful
Replies

call reject uucx

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I am getting in report of uccx call reject and when search for a reason i found because [Trigger Max Session, Trigger Failed, Setup Timeout]. can you please help me how i can troubleshoot these three issue

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the maximum number of contact set on the Trigger and is the call volume high enough that you could conceivably be hitting that ceiling? If yes, you can increase the limit on the Trigger; however, the Call Control Group size will remain the outer boundary of how many calls will be answered. The CCG is also limited by the VM OVA size, so be careful not to just crank that up and destabilize the platform.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

What is the maximum number of contact set on the Trigger and is the call volume high enough that you could conceivably be hitting that ceiling? If yes, you can increase the limit on the Trigger; however, the Call Control Group size will remain the outer boundary of how many calls will be answered. The CCG is also limited by the VM OVA size, so be careful not to just crank that up and destabilize the platform.

Toss Leey
Level 1
Level 1

I can see in application show session 30, but trigger show Maximum Number of Sessions is Default, How I know what's the default value? 

Default on the Trigger will inherit from the Application.

How I know if I reached that number in historical calls ?