cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call transfer sometimes fail in from the finesse.

Hello Bro,

Here in the call center of my company the CCX System version: 11.0.1.11001-43, and Cisco CUCM System version: 11.0.1.22900-14

Agents and supervisor Operating system is windows 8.1 and internet browsers user either MS internet explorer 11 or FireFox 38 ESR.
- The scenario in my company works as usual:
         The external calls come to the voice gateway, which as usual route the call to the call processing mentioned above, exactly to DN 3001 which is a CCX application that is registered to the CUCM for some selections and then forward to the call center Agents in the CSQ.
        The agents that are members in the CSQ of the CCX receive the inbound call, and give the instructions to the customer and then the Agent "Consult transfer" the customer to DN 3001 again, where now the customer continue to be served.
- The issue is:
             Recently and ONLY sometimes when the agent consult transfer the call to the 3001 application the finesse browser on the agent desktop hang "loading icon" for long time and may end up with error as shown in the snapshot attached.
- At this moment of failure the customer may and may not have been transferred.
- at the moment of loading the transfer process, it fail too if he tried to use the phone for the transfer.
- I have made sure that the CTI's reserved for the application is enough for receiving the calls.
Any ideas why that is happening?
3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Can you ask the agent to try blind transfer to the DN 3001 and see if it works. Also check the Maximum Number of Calls setting at the DN level.

Regards

Deepak

Hello Deepak,

About the configured DN 3001 settings of max calls and busy trigger are both set to 10000 in the cucm.

I've checked to perform blind transfer "only available on phone" by phone and it worked normally.

I also have checked most of the customers received calls that faced this transfer issue, and I found they have been successfully transferred "or at least the calls I could check".

Reminding you again, this issue not always occur but just from time to another but on random agents and noticeable.

Notice:

In this last attached snapshot of finesse, this error occured when the transfere using the fineese took ling time he tried the phone, at this moment he could transfer the call and the error occureed as shown in the snapshot attached.

Regards,

M.R.

I've tried to check if it's browser issue but I found some who faced this issue uses IE.11 and other FireFox 38esr.

means it's not browser issue.