Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm trying to set the estimated wait time in studio to speak back to the caller.  Right now I am just hard coding a value in ToExtVxml[1] as "ewt=100;". I can see in the activity log that the parameter ewt=100 is in the log.  What I want to d...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, can someone  explain a sense of bucket intervals ? Best way using execrises :) I wonder coz i have a short calls sets for 7 s via ICM but the customer uses a default bucket intervals (starts from 8s ) is possible that is the reason why i havent a...

harageri1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PCCE 10.5 I'm trying to figure out a strange issue where after a transfer from one agent to another queue, the rep sometimes gets stuck in talking.  It seems to happen when doing multiple transfers / conferences. The transfer is from the Finesse de...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I want to make UCCX Script for my job. I already create the script using IF so that after the play prompt user can choose between direct call to extension number or Press 0, but it's doesn't working right now, can all of you help me? Thank ...

I am working on UCCE version 10.5 script  requirement where any customer selects  "customer service" is selected on the phone;the skill group "ABC" should handle the call first. If this skill group is busy, people in "XYZ" skill group should handle t...

Trying to get my HelloWorld application working before I go any further with CCB. Call flow -  CellPhone > CUBE > CVP > ICM > application My app seems to fail, I believe the audio file cannot be found or is unreachable for some reason.  I have my m...

jc12 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a CCX Cluster running System version: 10.6.1.11002-15 Over the past several years we have accumulated an ever growing amount of scripts and prompts that are no longer relevant. I would like to pull a report from the UCCX Cluster so that...