Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Type Report broken into agents

jmercado08
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Cisco Folks,

Would somebody please tell me if this request is possible at all? I have a call type for calls that overflowed from reception. It's called Call_Type_Overflow. I can run a report against this call type for no of calls handled, ASA, AHT and even the skill group name. But my question is, can I break this down to agent level? I was looking at call type sg interval (ctsg) table, then to the agent skill group interval (ASGI) table to get the skilltargetID for the agent name, but when I ran my sql query to build that relationship, I can see all agents associated to that skill group. So I can see more results compared to the regular call type report. Even if I match the CTSG.DateTime to the ASGI.DateTime, the agents are still not limited. They all appear to the report. Do you have suggestion how to make a call type report with agents who took the call? if that is possible at all?

thanks very much in advance,

Jun

2 Replies 2

jacparke
Level 5
Level 5

Termination_Call_Detail has the Agents SkillTargetID and the CallTypeID.  However, that can be a large table and creating a heavy report to go against it is not recommended on an active system.  Neither of those columns are indexed.  Be sure to include a DateTime filter to avoid scanning the entire table.

Regards,

Jack Parker

Thanks Jack,

I will look into TCD then. Yes, I have filter for dates and the calltypes and even skillgroups.

thanks for sharing idea.