cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallCenter UCCX: Survey Popup or Indicator to take survey

hsiddiqi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All, I have call center with several agents. I would to have the agents take a survey for every 5 or 8th caller.  I have the Agent software on everyone's desk.  Is there somewhere in CiscoAgent software that I can turn on Globaly for all the agents. For example would this be in wrap up time ?  Hopefully someone else has come across this. Thanks

10 Replies 10

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Just to clarify, you want the Agent to take the survey and not the caller?

If you are saying you would like the caller to take the survey, then you would need to decide if you would like the Agent to be aware or not.  Because, if the Agent is aware that this is a call marked for a survey, then your results may be skewed.

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

To clarify,  the agent is aware and will ask the caller if they are willing to participate in a survey. The agent will have the survey questions. This is how the Manager of the callcenter would like it.  For calls coming in every 5th caller in the queue will be asked to participate, and the caller can decline.  The agent should have some indication that this is the 5 th caller.

In that case in the script I would calculate a random value 1-5 and if that value was a one you can send some Enterprise Data to CAD so it can do an Agent Notification action to instruct the agent.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

I've done this by generating a random number in the script (1-10), passing it to CAD with Set Ent Data, and then prompting the agent for a survey if the resulting number = 1 then prompt.

As for the survey:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3156116#3156116

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Hi,

I was thinking that within the Desktop Agent, when the Agent clicks on Answer, a windows dialog popsup indicating this is the 5 caller.

Would it be possible to share a sample script ?

Thanks

Am I on the right track.  Do I need to modify the main script ?

hsiddiqi wrote:

Would it be possible to share a sample script ?

There's a bit more to it than just the script and there's more than one way to do it.

I can assume a few things here, and feel pretty good that I'm right, but do let me know where I'm wrong.

• You're running UCCX Enhanced or Premium
  • You're running CAD and not IPPA
  • You're running thick clients (as opposed to think clients) in a 100% Windows environment (agent desktops only).

If that's all true, then you could use the CAD feature called "Run External Program" to launch your survery "tool".

Basically, all you need is a WSH file on the Agent machine, that is launched for every call (no burden on server, 100% burden on Agent machine), calculates whether or not it should tell the Agent to execute a survey, and quit.

Here's a sample WSH file that does just that.  All you would need to test is to create it on your test Agent machine, configure CDA workflow group to make the CAD software launch it, and document the results.

Filename

survey-assist-random.vbs

Script Contents

on error resume next

randomize

low = 1

high = 5

i = int((high-low+1)*rnd+low)

if i = 5 then: msgbox "Call marked for survey!", vbokonly, "Customer Survey"

wscript.quit(0)

Anthony Holloway

Please use the star ratings to help drive great content to the top of searches.

Thank you Aaron for your reply.

Im running UCCX Enhanced  System version: 8.5.1.11003-32

Im running CAD.

Yes thick clients in a 100% Windows environment.

What I am trying to do is to somehow notify the Agents, that it is the 5, 10, 15..etc caller in the overall queue. 

OK - firstly, a quick text comparison:

aaron = andrew

If that comes back 'true' please click the X to the top right of this window, followed by Start/Shut Down/Do Something Else.

Else, please follow Anthony's typically pragmatic advice (+5) and rate hit appropriately.

Hey, your names start with the letter A. It's a bit confusing, indeed. :o)

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App