cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls going to Help Desk VM fail

richb1971
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, I've set up a Call Redirect to enable callers to leave a general message for Help Desk but the callers hear general Unity greeting. How can do I point callers of Trigger to Triggers VM?

CCX5,CCM5.1

Cheers

Rich

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Rich,

Hope all is well :) If you are making it to Unity then the problem is probably not with the script. Have a look at the references from Vishal @ Cisco in this thread;

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Unified%20Communications%20and%20Video&topic=IP%20Telephony&topicID=.ee6c829&fromOutline=&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cc026ac

It's likely that Unity is seeing the wrong CLID (as compared to the mailbox # for the Help Desk) or lack of a Routing Rule.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob, I good thanks.

Thanks for reply. It does help. I think your right-it is a CLID problem. I've created a mailbox for 1234 which is also the same number for the ICD trigger. User can jump off the Q with Menu 1 but Unity default greeting is heard. I've looked on Unity Call Viewer and can see my call: The dialled number is 1000 and the forwarding station is 1000 (1000 is Unity).

How can I change to point call at 1234 mailbox?

Cheers

Rich

I got it. Needed to change the CLID on the script

Cheers for help