Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

How do I get rid of the CSQ Stats screen on 7941 and 61s. The agents are logging in through the phone because they are running Vista. When an agent logs in, they get the CSQ stats screen and we would like to get rid of it. We are running IPCC 5.

Guys, I have a CM 5.1.3, cvp 4.01 icm 7.Forst I want to know what everyone thinks is a stable IOS on the 3825 gateways. I am runn 12.4.15t3 and I am having to reboot the gateway from time to time.I also am wondering about the inbound PRI''s all docs ...

miket by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have had this working before and what I did was consolidated PG's. I had a PG running Call manager PIM and a PG Running the VRU PIM. I combined these into a single PG instance and my translation routing is no long working. Is this somet...

I found port utilization list for UCCX. For security reasons PPCs are in other network. I would like to tunnel CAD to UCCX network. Of course first is to tunnel proper ports but another thing is to configure CAD to match tunneled ports. How to Config...

I have installed the upgrade of the cluster of the Call Manager to the version 5.1.2 from the version 5.1.1. The IPCC Agents were operating satisfactorily with the version 5.1.1 and after of the upgrade of the Cluster of the Call Managers to version ...

Hi,Running CVP 4.0 in comprehensive mode. I am trying to "send to originator" feature whereby calls gets send to the originating gateway for treatment. Firstly, from the Ops Console page, Call Server Config, you can enter Dialed Number patterns to a...

charl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have finally managed to integrate my IPCCX 4.0.2 into active directory, however when I now try to start the agent, I get the following error message - "The License & Resource manager may be down. Please talk to your administrator". I have check...

pbaustin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes