Views
Helpful
Replies

Calls Waiting (and LiveDataGadget.jsp)

okcool111
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm working on a project which involves displaying call data and agent status.  I'm able to pull everything I need from the Informix db_cra database, except for calls waiting in queue.  Our network/phone administrator will not allow us to turn on Real Time tracking, so I'm unable to pull this data from the db_cra database.  We are displaying this data in Finesse by using the LiveDataGadget.jsp.  Since I'm unable to pull Calls Waiting from the DB, my question is, is it possible to pull it from LiveDataGadget.jsp without using Finesse?  I am getting a response when hitting it, however there's no phone data being returned.  This is the last piece in the project, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

- Jake

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Jake, I am not exactly sure what the requirement is there since Calls Waiting field is available by default within the Live Data Reports such as Agent CSQ Statistics reports that shows up inside Finesse Desktop. That being said, you can create a wallboard connection to the UCCX server using the uccxwallboard user that can be used to query RtICDStatistics and RtCSQsSummary tables which will give you the Calls Waiting field.

Regards

Deepak

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for the response.  I'm unable to pull the data from the RtICDStatistics and RtCSQsSummary tables since we are not allowed to turn on Real Time tracking.  Those 2 tables are empty in our DB, so I'm trying to go around the DB and pull the data from the Live Data Gadget, or some other place if available.

Unfortunately, then there is no other option. CUIC pulls Live Data reports using the JMS Data Source but there is no option to create a connection to that.

Regards

Deepak