Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, On UCCX Compatibility matrix its always showing Jabber 9.6 is the supported version. I dont see this updated even on the latest 10.6. Anybody know about UCCX and Jabber support roadmap? Why UCCX is not aligned with Jabber latest versions support ...

Dear Support Community, I am migration my UCCX cluster MCS to UCS so I need to get new license file as you all know but when I contact to license team they could not find any license info on my MCS mac address so they asked license file from UCCX. H...

I have a script that when a caller is queued for more than 3 queue loops that the caller is then dequeued from its original CSQ and set to and Overflow csq which has more agents skilled.  My question is when using the dequeue step within a script doe...

Hi all, i'am wondering if there is any way of using the Jabber presence status into Finesse?When i'am away for 15min. Jabber will switch the status to "Away", but in Finesse i'am still ready.The Agents have to maintain two States, even both are from ...

Hi Experts, I am facing an issue with UCCX ( 8.5 ). When I tried to download a prompt from prompt management it just make me to wait for longer time and its not downloading. Whenever I tried to download the prompt and it fails then the CCX editor stu...

S N by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes