cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Campaign Outbound API - get response xml elements possible values required.

plobo
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am using the campaign outbound api to perform create/read/update/delete  campaigns. There are certains xml elements whose values are constants, but I am not certain on all the possible String values for these elements. They are :

1. amdTreatmentMode

2. campaignPurposeType

3. rescheduleCallbackMode

I need to know all possible values that these 3 fields could possibly have. I might need to map them in my application to an Enum type.

Sample get resposne xml shows  these elements with thier default values like :

<amdTreatmentMode>abandonCall</amdTreatmentMode>

<campaignPurposeType>agentCampaign</campaignPurposeType>

<rescheduleCallbackMode>useCampaignDN</rescheduleCallbackMode>

Appreciate your quick response.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

subdhal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lobo,

Please find below details.

1. amdTreatmentMode:- If enabled (ipAmdEnabled is set to true), when the Dialer detects an answering machine, it does one of the following:

abandonCall (default)

transferToAgent

transferToIVRRoutePoint

terminateToneDetect

2. campaignPurposeType: The type of campaign. Default is agentCampaign. The options are as follows:

agentCampaign

ivrCampaign

3. rescheduleCallbackMode: Determines how Outbound Option handles a personal callback if the agent is not available. Default is useCampaignDN. Options are as follows:

useCampaignDN

sameTimeNextBusinessDay

abandon

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

subdhal
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Lobo,

Please find below details.

1. amdTreatmentMode:- If enabled (ipAmdEnabled is set to true), when the Dialer detects an answering machine, it does one of the following:

abandonCall (default)

transferToAgent

transferToIVRRoutePoint

terminateToneDetect

2. campaignPurposeType: The type of campaign. Default is agentCampaign. The options are as follows:

agentCampaign

ivrCampaign

3. rescheduleCallbackMode: Determines how Outbound Option handles a personal callback if the agent is not available. Default is useCampaignDN. Options are as follows:

useCampaignDN

sameTimeNextBusinessDay

abandon