cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can CCX to transfer a call for another agent in a different queue?

Jean Lofrano
Level 1
Level 1

Hi !!!

I have the CCX 7.0.

For Example:

A inbound call is not answered for agents of queue "A". 

So I need to alocate a agent of another queue for answer that call...

How Can I to do that? The supervisor will get to manage with out a administrator??

Here in Brazil, We call "transbordo" this funcionality.

Thanks.

6 Replies 6

thomascollins
Level 3
Level 3

Yes.  You would do that within your script.  If a call has been on hold in a queue for too long, you can re-assign it to another queue.  Perhaps an overflow queue with additional agents?  Or maybe a regular pre-existing queue but this call gets a higher priority (so they go to the front of the line).

If it was a special overflow queue, a supervisor could manage which agents are in that queue, without needing an Administrator.

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your return..

The change in my script is a option, but I cannot to use because the supervisor needs to manage the agents in overflow.

So, an overflow with additional agents is the solution!!

How can I to configure a especial overflow for the supervisor could manage? I need to customize or the CCX to do that?

Thanks.

You can create a CSQ and in your script put the logic to queue the call into this overflow queue only when there is some Agent in login/ Ready state.

Then a supervisor can put any Agent in this queue whenever they want to use this CSQ.

Ok !! It is great!!

The supervisor agent will permit to change the agent of queue?

Thanks.

This can be achieved by admin page if the supervisor has admin rights too.

Ok thanks, but the supervisor with admin rights?

I think that the supervisor with admin right is danger... Is there any another option?

thanks.