cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can I still take CCNA collaboration after February 2020

tyler.smith
Level 1
Level 1

I am currently studying to take the CCNA collaboration and I am not entirely sure what is to come of this after February 2020. Correct me if I am wrong please... If I were to not pass and/or take the CCNA collaboration before February 24, 2020, I would no longer be able to take the CCNA collaboration exam? I get the new exam will be released on this day but if I just stContact Centerarted a month ago prepping for the CCNA collaboration, will it all be for nothing if I don't get to take the CICD and CIVND exam prior to this date?

1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

You are correct, if you do not pass the exam prior to 2/24/2020 then you will need to take the new exam to obtain the certification.  Your options are to attempt the exam before that date and pass or wait till new exam comes out and pass it instead.  Per the CCNA Collab page:

"On February 24, 2020, Cisco will release a new, consolidated CCNA exam. If you have started working toward CCNA Collaboration certification, keep going. If you earn CCNA Collaboration before February 24, then on February 24, you will keep your CCNA Collaboration and you will receive the new CCNA certification plus a training badge."