cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can not view IPPA activity via Cisco Desktop Administrator V7.0(2)

hugomdbaez
Level 1
Level 1

Hello to all ,

It´s my first installation of UCCX , V7.0(2)_Build254, I have some agents without PCs , has installed Cisco IP Phone agent as a service in the Cisco Unified CallManager 7.1.3.21900-4 and Cisco Desktop Administrator V7.0.(2) .

The problem is :

I Can not view the agent activity via Cisco Desktop Administrator V7.0(2) , maybe has a misconfiguration error or something like that ...

Please can give me some advice ?

Thanks a lot !!

Hugo Baez

4 Replies 4

brian1mcc
Level 4
Level 4

The Desktop administrator allows you to edit workflows and setup not ready/wrap up codes etc. It doesn't show you agent activity. You need to install the supervisor desktop to do that.

You'll also need to create a team. Assign agents and a supervisor to that team. Log in to the supervisor desktop with your supervisor credentials and you should be able to see your agent activity.

Also, you'll need an enhanced or premium license to allow you to use the supervisor desktop. If you do not have an enhanced or premium license, you should still be able to access real time reports from the app admin pages. Log in to appadmin go to tools -> realtime reporting. The Resource Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express Stats report will show you real time agent activity.

Brian

Hello Brian ,

Thanks for your advice !!! , I tried to do this

You need to install the supervisor desktop to do that.

You'll  also need to create a team. Assign agents and a supervisor to that team.  Log in to the supervisor desktop with your supervisor credentials and  you should be able to see your agent activity.

But still can not view the agents activity ( IPPA )

I hope you can help me

Thanks a lot !!

Hugo Baez

Have you created a team, assigned agents and supervisors to that team? You should also assign CSQs to the team.

When you log in to the supervisor desktop you need to select the team from the drop down menu on the top left. Agents and Queue stats should display. If not .. post a screenshot of what you're getting.

Brian

Brian ,

The agents can not display yet