Views
Helpful
Replies

Cannot Delete Script in UCCX 5.0

andypoore
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone

I've managed to save a debug script to the repository, ie with the filename {MIVR:10.44.6.6]Emergency,aef, unfortunately because this contains unsupported characters I cannot delete or rename it and I think it’s causing issues with the original Emergency script.

Anyone have any ideas how to remove it?

Regards

2 Replies 2

Clifford McGlamry
Spotlight
Spotlight

You should be able to delete it off the disk just using Windows explorer.  However, it's also going to be stored in the SQL repository. 

If you're comfortable with SQL, you can locate the database record that contains it and just delete it there.  I don't have access to my lab systems from here, but most of the table names are pretty obvious, so you should be able to find it using the enterprise manager.  Buf it you're not comfortable with this, definately call TAC.  You can muck up a system in a hurry if you don't know what you're doing.

Cliff

Please rate helpful posts. . 

Many thanks

As this was a small UCCX deployment, enterprise manager was not installed. The fix was to be rename the original script I was debugging, but it does still leave a script I cannot delete. I may just install the SQL tools on another machine.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App