Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Agent State on DID Line

Ahmed Adeyemi
Level 4
Level 4

Hello all,

In UCCX 10.6, does the agent state change if the agent is using their DID lines? The agents has two lines first is the DID and the second is the ACD. When they use the phone to make outbound call, they will be using their DID lines but they have noticed its not automatically putting them in Not Ready. Any ideas or anything new with 10.6

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, it will not change. No matter what is happening on the non ACD/DID line, UCCX will not take this into consideration and the agent state on CAD or finesse will remain in Ready only. I know this used to be different in some older versions 7 or 8.x if I remember correct but that is not the case anymore.

So no matter, agent is making an outbound call from non ACD/DID or receiving an inbound call on non ACD/DID line, the ACD line will remain in Ready state only.

Working As Designed and this cannot be changed

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

No, it will not change. No matter what is happening on the non ACD/DID line, UCCX will not take this into consideration and the agent state on CAD or finesse will remain in Ready only. I know this used to be different in some older versions 7 or 8.x if I remember correct but that is not the case anymore.

So no matter, agent is making an outbound call from non ACD/DID or receiving an inbound call on non ACD/DID line, the ACD line will remain in Ready state only.

Working As Designed and this cannot be changed

Regards

Deepak

- Rate Helpful Posts -

Thanks. I figured as well, just wanted to verify nothing has changed in the newer version.