cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX Contact Service Queue Configuration agent limit

mclean.danny
Level 1
Level 1

I recently installed some more enhanced seats in CCX. Is there a way to limit the amount of agent logins per queue? I wanted to make sure we are able to use the additional seats and if we can carve them out per queue. I would normally open a TAC case but I am waiting on smartnet to be renewed.

Thanks,

Danny

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Yes they do not, there is no relation between seats and queues. You can have 50 agents assigned to a CSQ but the only number of agents which will be able to login into CAD/Finesse will be decided on your seat license.

Regards

Deepak

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Deepak Rawat
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Agent login has nothing do with the CSQ configuration. You simply assign the Resource Group or Skills to the agents based on which they become part of a CSQ.

For example, you have 25 seats license then 25 agents can concurrently login at a given point of time. How many of them will now take calls for CSQ A, B, C and so on will be based on the Resource Group and Skills assigned to them.

Regards

Deepak

Thanks Deepak. So the seats can not be assigned to queues? That confirms my findings.

Yes they do not, there is no relation between seats and queues. You can have 50 agents assigned to a CSQ but the only number of agents which will be able to login into CAD/Finesse will be decided on your seat license.

Regards

Deepak

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: