Helpful
Replies

CCX,CUCM , E1 and route point

Ehab.Shaqoura
Level 1
Level 1

Hello ,

I help help in two things .
-1st ..I have CCX 11.5.1.10000-61 , CUCM 11.5.1.10000-6 and ISR4431/K9 with E1 module integrated with CUCM using SIP
Device pool1 " CM group Sob01,Sub02 "In the integration between CUCM and CCX , I have added Sub01 then Sub02 in CCX , even though the CTI route point is registered with Sub02 , the trigger is added on the DP1 ,
Anyone can advise why is this happening ?
I have a Siemens integrated with the CUCM Cluster,,All the Cisco phones are registered on Sub01,they can call the Siemens phones but they cant call the CTI route point " IVR "
I have added a new device pool " Sub02,sub01 " phones registered to this DP can call the CTI route point but can't call the Siemens phones,I need to fix this .

-2nd thing is I need to map the incoming Contact Center calls with the CTI route point , means that there is a specific number from my E1 30 numbers must be transfered to IVR
What is exsatly conifuration I need on both CUCM and voice gateway for this ? EX. in UCCE we used Num-exp on the gateway .

Thanks in advance

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

1. You will need to review CUCM logs to identify what this is not working as expected.

2. You need to ensure that the CSS applied to the translation has access not only to the partition of the CTI RP, but also the partition of the CTI ports used for the integration. You also need to make sure the GW/Trunk's CSS has access to that partition.  

If you prefer to do this on the GW you can absolutely use num-exp (global config) or you can define voice translation-rules.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

1. There are 3 integrations on CCX to CUCM: AXL, JTAPI (telephony) and RMCM, did you make sure you have both CUCM servers listed for the JTAPI component?  Is CM service running on the CUCM servers? Did you restart the CTI RP? Are CTI ports also registered with incorrect CUCM server?

2. Easiest way is to use translation patterns on CUCM, either one to one or many to one (if numbers can be summarized).

Hello Chris , 

Thanks for answers .

-Yes sure I have added both subscribers for the integration , yes i have restarted cti route point,and yes still registered with the wrong CUCM .

-I have tried to do this , but with now luck , the call not transferred to cti route point ..

please note that the DID number 2941831 from local land line,,from mobile we added at first 02..022941831...the cti route point is 7000 ..

then I just need to add at cucm at translation pattern 2941831 and at Called Party Transform Mask 7000 ? I did this with no luck , does I need any configuration at a gateway to make it works ? Please note the gateway is integrated with CUCM using SIP .,,also I tried this at my lap we have FXO ports and also the translation pattern didn't work.

Thanks 

1. You will need to review CUCM logs to identify what this is not working as expected.

2. You need to ensure that the CSS applied to the translation has access not only to the partition of the CTI RP, but also the partition of the CTI ports used for the integration. You also need to make sure the GW/Trunk's CSS has access to that partition.  

If you prefer to do this on the GW you can absolutely use num-exp (global config) or you can define voice translation-rules.