Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCX replication wizard error in UCCX 12 Sub

I installed UCCX sub and Iam not getting the ccx replication wizard on first logging to the subscriber node. The status of the PuB is Inservice and Sub is unknown. Dbreplication run timestate is good.

CCX engine in sub is not activating. In control center, I can access only PUB, No details about Sub.

Is there any command to re initiate ccx replication wizard. Tried 2 times sub installation. Attached the screenshots.

Please help me. Im in a client site where no internet access.

3 Replies 3

Anthony Holloway
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Do I understand correctly, that after the subscriber installation is successful, and you login to the subscriber web interface, that you can login successfully, but that the wizard to add it to the cluster is not showing up?  What is showing up when you access/login to the subscriber in your web browser following the successful installation of the sub?

Also, are you aware that your hostnames must be lower case?  It's in the installation guide.

hey, it's older discussion but still relevant to me
I have the same issue

ver 12.5 SU3

all hostnames are in lowercase

the subscriber was successfully added to the publisher database but only the replication wizard in the web page is getting failed over and over

after a while in the wizard process, an alert message showing up about a network issue

Konstantin Vaksin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee
Did you check license?
Before reinstalling, did you delete sub entry and add it back?