cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change outbound e-mails From field for Finesse e-mails

nicholasacook
Level 1
Level 1

We have agents who handle e-mails using UCCX/CCP through Finesse and we are trying to figure if there is a way either in UCCX/CCP or in the Office 365 e-mail account to have all e-mails that are replied through Finesse to have their From field modified to another e-mail address, other than the CSQ's e-mail address.

Example, my CSQ is for e-mail sales@companya.com but I would like to have it when a Finesse agents does a reply or forward to the e-mail in Finesse, to be received as if it came from customerserver@companya.com.  I know that in Outlook, you can change the From field on a per e-mail level, but I am looking at doing this for all e-mails going out through Finesse.  Again, I don't know if the configuration would be through UCCX (as I have not found a field to perform this change) or through Office 365.  

3 Replies 3

You didn't mention version, but isn't this defect/enhancement request what you're looking to do?

https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCuw95091

nicholasacook
Level 1
Level 1

Version 12.5SU1

That looks like what I would have been looking for. 

It looks like the version they list there is older than what you have, so it still might be worth verifying with Cisco that it wasn't included.